| Yesterday |
Here's a blast from the past. Bryce found this photo on his phone this week and sent it to me. Weren't they cute? Look at Jeff -- he was absolutely adorable with those little glasses and that scrunched up nose. Makes me wish I could go back in time and kiss their whole faces. I'd put Jeff on my lap and read stories for hours, and I'd listen away as Brett told me every last detail of what happened at cub scouts that day. Oh, so, so cute!
![]() | ||
| Today |
Here are my handsome boys now. They don't let me read stories, and they certainly don't let me kiss their whole faces, but I still like them.
Overheard
Text from Kim: Mike and I are having zucchini lasagna tonight for dinner. (Maybe just “I.”)
Text from Bryce: Your chicken enchilada recipe is going to get me married. The ladies are very impressed!
Observation from Brett: Don't worry, Mom, Spring is coming. It's usually pitch black outside by now, but look, tonight it's only dark blue.

3 comments:
How time flies.
I still remember exactly when that picture was taken, too. I was in college, but you guys were headed to a family reunion or some such thing, and you picked me up to go see the latest Harry Potter at Provo Towne Center mall.
I can't believe how quickly they all grow. In my mind your kids are all 12 and under. Lately I hold onto Tyler a little longer when he gives me a hug, because I know it won't be long before his hugs stop. That will be a sad day :(
Post a Comment