It's a heart attack! Compliments of the Kennewick Park Ward Activity Day girls. It came complete with cherry chip valentine cup cakes (how'd they know those were Jim's favorite?) and frosted sugar cookies (Jim's second favorite). Turns out there just may be a fringe benefit or two to this calling.
![]() |
| "We like your bishoping." |
I haven't heard a whole lot from Bryce this week. I know he does not like American Heritage 100, and I know he fixed a computer for a FHE sister. I know he made chicken enchiladas for several appreciative women. And I also know he likes being appreciated by women.
Brett . . . it's been a fairly boring week for him, but as far as I can tell, he has retained all of his belongings with nothing missing at the moment.
Kim and Mike weren't so lucky. They had their car misplaced for them (stolen). Details are on Kim's blog. They made up for the boring week we've had.
Jeff desperately needs a haircut. I realized this in the middle of Sacrament meeting today. It's a good thing we attend each week because it's amazing what you notice at church that would otherwise go overlooked for months. I'm not sure if these things occur to me on Sundays because that's the only time I can do absolutely nothing about them, or if that's just when I'm surrounded by everyone else's well-groomed children who all look like they have haircuts every day. Either way, Jeff really needs a haircut. We'll see to that this week. Like, tomorrow.


2 comments:
I love the picture of Bishop Jim's Valentine surprise. Thanks for your update.
Karen had that same experience at church. She would lookat me and say, "you need a haircut." now that we go to different wards I tend to look more like Willie Nelson.
Post a Comment