School is out, and we have three happy boys. Bryce is delighted to spend his waking hours earning money instead of studying for free. Brett is not missing his homework one bit. Jeff . . . well, Jeff is a different story. He's not missing his homework either, but he does have his teacher's home address so he can write her over the summer.

Bryce took the ACT test yesterday. It was so much fun he wishes he could take the ACT every Saturday! In his honor, I went to the ACT site and tried the practice questions. I got 100% in the English section and was feeling very college educated until I got 0% in the math section. Zero percent! How sad.

Other than that, life is pretty ho-hum around here and there' s not much to report. Let's see . . . we went grocery shopping yesterday. Jim came home with 16 packages of M&Ms (half plain and half peanut), 6 Hershey bars, a box of donuts, and a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I came home with strawberries, grapes, watermelon, lettuce, and carrots. And, I ask you, which of us needs to lose weight?! Life on this planet is not fair!

No comments: