We Have Another Graduate!

I can't believe Bryce is done with high school, but he makes quite a handsome graduate, don't you think?






This next picture is so typical! He reminds me of Dell. If people were still using little black books, he'd have one.
And it would be full.





As part of the band, Brett got to sit through the entire two-hour program instead of hanging out with Jeff at home. He said his lips were numb after playing, "Pomp and Circumstance" over and over and over until all the graduates were seated.



June is also birthday month at our house. Jim enjoyed his cherry chip cake as usual. I still can't convince him there are better cake flavors out there. Someone really should get him to try German chocolate at least once. Coconuts and pecans and butter . . . one taste and he'd never go back to lame cherry chip.



And it was a graduation of sorts for Jeff, too. Now you see them . . .



. . . Now you don't! Braces gone. (At least for now.)


Can't wait to see everyone in two more weeks!


Overheard at Dinner


Kim: Oh, no! I'm sealed to you people for all eternity!

****************

Kim (talking to her laptop): You can't find the server? Yes you can; I have faith in you. Try again.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I enjoyed all the pictures! - Birthdays, graduations, and braces gone. Can hardly wait to see you all.