Here she is discovering Clarence. I don't actually see Clarence in either photo, but Kim insists she is right there.


WARNING: The following photo contains graphic material that might not be suitable for the faint of stomach. Here's Kim with somebody's feet:

These are not Clarence's fee; these are unknown feet. Makes me a little squeamish, but look at Kim's face. She seems totally delighted to be standing in the middle of the desert holding someone's long dead, amputated feet.
On a lighter note, we celebrated Jeff's 11th birthday this week. We finished his Arrow of Light in the nick of time! Here's some footage from his family party -- a donut eating contest. (Mary, don't cringe. This is as exotic as I get when it comes to parties.)
Overheard from Jeff while attending an 11-year-old scout activity two weeks before he actually turned 11:
I feel like I'm here under false pretenses.
I feel like I'm here under false pretenses.
3 comments:
cmon, it's perfectly normal to be standing in the desert holding a dead guys feet
"I feel like I'm here under false pretenses."
I knew I loved that kid for a reason.
Hey, all that matters is that Jeff was having a great time on his birthday. Nathan told me that he wants to skip his party this year and have us finish the basement instead so he can have his own room-which would work if those two things were in the same price range-I think he is deluded into thinking a birthday party costs the same as finishing the basement :)
Post a Comment